SAMPLE LESSOR LISTING
View a sample lessor listing and see how resourceful the GLR is!
the depth of the GLR directory.
GLR contains the most comprehensive database of lessors from throughout the world. What makes it so has to do with the fact that GLR's listings contain all the information needed for users to engage with those listed.
GLR'S APPROACH TO LISTING
Survival and success, to a large extent, are dependent on synergy. Interacting meaningfully with others in the industry is increasingly the norm and not the exception. In the world of synergistic interaction:
- Lessors search for other lessors (domestic or overseas) to do transactions with, syndicated or otherwise
- Lessors seek to joint venture with others
- Brokers look for the ideal lessor
- Vendors research those lessors who are best suited to ally with
Based on the above, GLR's listings contain just what is needed for doing business with others. For those who do not seek to interact with others, GLR is the place to simply let the world know that one exists!
DATA CONTAINED IN EACH LESSOR LISTING
Each listing contains all the information one needs to know. The information includes:
- Company profile including:
- How long in business
- Descriptive profile
- Employee headcount
- Current annual volume
- Current portfolio size
- Key contacts, with email address and telephone numbers, for principal contact, sales/marketing contact (and intermediary desk for USA lessors)
- Transaction details including:
- Countries where transactions are conducted
- States (for USA lessors) where transactions are conducted
- Transaction sizes engaged in
- Products offered
- Equipment types leased
- Services and programs offered
- Purpose (lessors are requested to provide why they have listed and what exactly they are seeking)
It must be noted that not all lessors will have submitted all the information requested.
CONTINUALLY UPDATED DATA
Each lessor is able to update its listing as frequently as needed; when done, this assures the users that the listings will contain the most up to date data.
USING THE DATABASE
Subscribers (lessors, brokers and others) have access to a powerful search engine that will allow them to locate the best suited leasing company to do business with.
WHAT MAKES GLR TRULY UNIQUE
No other entity in the world gathers listings which contain all the information needed to allow users to engage with those who have listed. The listings are live, as they are continually updated. The search function is far more exhaustive than that offered anywhere else in the world; this allows users to arrive at a meaningful short list of companies meeting the criteria sought.
Lessors are categorized by region. The countries, under each region, shown are those that have one or more lessors listed.
IF NOT LISTED WITH GLR
For those directly engaged in leasing (not to include brokers and/or service providers), please: